Change of Mailing Address or Tax Notice(s) Emailed

Tax Notices will be mailed to the address of the property owner on file. Failure to receive the tax notice does not relieve the property owner from payment of taxes or liability for penalty on late payment.

Please let us know if your mailing address has changed as soon as possible.  You will need to complete a Change of Information Form and submit to the Deputy Treasurer.

Property owners can request to have their tax notices emailed to them, please complete the application form and submit to the Deputy Treasurer

Note: Those who request tax notices to be emailed will not receive a copy by mail. 

 Change of School Support

You can change your current school support by contacting the appropriate school board that you would prefer. Once the school board process your application, they notify MPAC, so that your records are updated for the next taxation year.