The Township of Strong does not issue business licenses, however residents and business owners must make sure they comply with the Township Zoning By-law, Official Plan, Ontario Building Code and the Fire Code.

Mobile Food Vendors must apply for a license with the Township, per By-law 98-1372 for Mobile Food Vendors, Hawkers and Peddlers. 

Those wishing to place business signage on public land (road allowances), must obtain a sign permit